Anti Inflammatory cream UK from Counterpain Plus
- Treats Osteoarthritis and Arthritis Pain
- Fast & Powerful Anti-inflammatory Cream
- Also helps to ease pain of gout
This analgesic cream is one of the premium line products from Counterpain. It is one of the best creams due to its unique formula. Applying Counterpain Plus cream, you will be able to tackle the pain created by osteoarthritis and arthritis in an instant. As soon as you apply the anti inflammatory cream UK, you will feel a cooling sensation for a few seconds, which will immediately turn to a warming sensation. This effect will help to reduce the swelling of the inflamed area. Due to the unique combination of the Counterpain main ingredients, it gives this cream a transparent color and mild odor. The anti inflammatory cream will not stain or stick to your clothes.
Does the Counterpain Plus anti inflammation cream UK really work?
- Yes, it does indeed and here we explain why:
- Methyl salicylate is a colorless, organic compound. A common medical use as an analgesic for treating joint and muscle pain. It is strong against acute pain.
- Piroxicam is an anti-inflammatory agent that relieves symptoms of conditions like arthritis. As the analgesic cream is the best in its class, it uses this agent to provide a soothing effect against swelling and stiffness. This ingredient is used widely for treating osteoarthritis.
- 10.2% Methyl Salicylate
- 5.43% Menthol
- 1.37% Eugenol
- 0.5% Piroxicam
Directions and warnings
- Use a small portion of the cream and rub it gently to the affected area.
- It should not be used in parts such as the mouth, eyes, and nose.
- Wash your hands with plenty of water after application.
- Do not exceed the maximum usage of one to three times a day.
The analgesic cream from Counterpain Plus is for external use only. It should not be applied to the skin of children. People with hypersensitivity to piroxicam should consult with their doctor before usage. If open wounds or irritated skin is present, please do not apply the cream over such areas. In the event of an allergic reaction, contact a doctor as soon as possible. Following the recommended dosage should not cause any side effects.
Counterpain Plus anti inflammatory cream UK comes in a 50g tube only.