Cloth Face Mask – The perfect Alternative to a Surgical Face Mask
- 3 layer protection (either Microfiber Cotton or Muslin Cotton)
- Extremely lightweight
- Easy to breathe
- Washable & Reusable (up to 100 times)
- 100% Premium Cotton
YOUR OPTION TO CHOOSE: Microfiber Cotton Mask with optional REPLACEMENT FILTER OR Muslin Cotton Mask
Where to buy face masks? Right here! This cloth face mask is lightweight to cover your face when in public or at work. The great benefit of wearing a mask is to reduce the spread of common flu-like diseases that are bacteria or virus-based. The cloth face mask protects you and others in two ways. Either you are having some symptoms and like to contain the spread to your surrounding area, wearing a face mask helps greatly archiving this goal
On the other hand, you have a very high protection barrier for yourself in case a person nearby sneezes or coughs. The face mask keeps all the fine liquid droplets out of reach entering your body system.
Normally an infected droplet of somebody who is sick needs another host to carry and multiply itself. Once you do inhale via mouth or nose, the infected cells enter the body and start to reproduce itself. As a result, a healthy person becomes sick as well. As the face mask does not allow any infected cells to enter your body, you are well protected.
Why choose a Muslin Cotton Face Mask?
A cloth face mask is an excellent surgical face mask alternative. The muslin cotton is very lightweight due to the looser weaving techniques used to produce it. As thicker cotton make is very hard to breathe, especially in hotter climates, the muslin option is way more comfortable to wear. Even if you need to wear a mask for extended hours at work or traveling somewhere, much easier breathing is guaranteed.
How to handle a face mask correctly
Here are some essential tips on how to put on and take off a face mask:
- Wash your hands at least 20 seconds with antibacterial soap or use an alcohol-based hand wash when not at home
- Put the mask onto the face and make sure it sits tightly in place
- Before taking off the mask, you need to clean your hand again, which prevents any bacteria/virus from coming near your airways.
- Remove the mask and keep it in a clean and secure place.
- Wash the mask every 2-3 days entirely and/or sundry for at least one hour under the bright sun.
- While wearing the mask, never touch it with your hands even if something itches. A person tends to touch his/her own face up to 80 times an hour. Be aware of it, and try to avoid altogether.
- wrapped Muslin Cotton Face Mask (Pack of 2)
- wrapped Microfiber Cotton Face Mask blue, black, or white color
- Optional replaceable filter for Microfiber Cotton Mask only:
Disclaimer: The shown design can change without notice (does not effect the quality standard)