Counterpain Cool Cream – Premier Relief of Muscle Pain
- Effective Reduction of Swelling
- Quick Acting Pain Relief Cream
This gel belongs to the Taisho products family and is meant to soothe the pain with a cooling effect. Remember that a sports injury resulting from a sprain and muscle stiffness could be severe. So, in case you are a victim of an injury, take matters into your own hands, it will not take much effort to comfort the pain. You will only have to apply the Counterpain Cool for a few days on the affected areas to reduce swelling and inflammation of the tissues.
Specifically, Counterpain Cool can be used to relieve sports injury, a sprain, stiffness, but also cold symptoms. Its action doesn’t stop there, as it can also help against joint pain, rheumatism, and arthritis-related pain. Therefore, it is also one of the best options for athletes as they are keener on sports injuries.
Counterpain Cool comes as a gel, and you just need only to apply a small portion to the affected area. You will immediately get a cooling feeling as the gel works its way into the tissue. In a matter of seconds, you will feel the relieving from the pain.
It is ideal for reducing tissue inflammation and swelling as well. For faster results, you can also apply an ice pack to the area. Counterpain Cool is concocted in a gel stripped of all fat and, therefore, a colorless gel, which does not stain your clothes, and has a quite a pleasant odor.
Counterpain Cool Cream Ingredients:
- 10.2% Methyl Salicylate
- 1.36% Eugenol
- 5.44% Menthol
Directions and warnings
- Put a small portion of the cream onto your fingertips and rub firmly but gently using a circular motion to the area.
- The gel must be completely absorbed by the skin.
- For best results, it is better to use Counterpain Cool 3 times per day at the most.
- The gel should be stored in a place with less than 30 degrees.
- In the case of contact with nose, mouth, or eyes, wash immediately with lots of water.
- Read included instructions before application.
ATTENTION / CAUTION:
Counterpain Cream Cool is not meant for internal use. For young children less than 2 years old, the application is not recommended. In the unfortunate event of irritation, burning sensation, or itchiness, please stop using the gel and call your doctor immediately. Please follow the instructions for the recommended dosage in order to avoid any unwanted side effects.
There are three versions of the Counterpain Cool Cream UK available: 30g/60g/120g