Remarkable Eagle Brand Oil – Unbeaten in its Power
- Say goodbye to pain associated with muscles and joints
- Relieves from pain caused by arthritis
- Soothes against headaches, sprains, and bruises
- Unique aroma
What is the Eagle Brand Oil?
Eagle Brand Medicated Oil is a trusted pain relief oil that everyone should have in their home. So, this unique oil should not be missing from your medicine cabinet.
Eagle Brand Oil Uses
- The pain relief liniment can help you feel better when you suffer from cold symptoms, soothe respiratory aches, and bronchitis pain.
- Eucalyptus oil has anti-inflammatory properties that ease joint pain. Its use is highly recommended for people suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and similar conditions. It also provides a unique aroma to Eagle Brand Oil.
- Menthol is a known analgesic used to alleviate pains, aches, headaches, sprains, and muscle cramps. Moreover, combined with eucalyptus oil, you get one of the best soothing oils available in the market.
- It is good to carry it in your bag or your pocket in the unexpected event of sudden pain.
Eagle Brand Oil vs Tiger Balm
The Eagle liniment is a bit stronger than Tiger Balm, and therefore has a stronger smells. Please note that both products provide temporary relief from pain. As the Eagle brands, main ingredients is Eucalyptus oil. So, we recommend to use the Tiger Balm Red 25% with this oil in combination to have the best possible result
Eagle Brand Oil 24ml Ingredients:
- 14.5% Menthol
- 18.6% Methyl Salicylate
- 1.56% Eucalyptus Oil
Directions and warnings
- Rub a few drops of Eagle Medicated Oil in the area you feel pain or on a bruise. As a result, you will get fast relief from the pain and speed up the healing process of the bruising.
- In the case of contact with your eyes, wash with plenty of water.
ATTENTION / CAUTION
Use the liniment pain relief oil externally only. The best suggestion for pregnant or nursing women or people on medication should consult their doctor before use.
Eagle Brand Medicated Oil 24ml is sold in a pack of 2x12ml bottles.