Fitne Senna Laxative Diet Herbal Infusion Tea
- Great against constipation
- Powerful laxative
- Fat burning in express speed
- Original Thai herb mix for great taste
If you are looking for the best tea for constipation, this is the right choice. Fitne Senna Herbal Laxative tea has a mix of original Thai herbs, Senna leaves, and Senna pods. Be sure that you will be able to purify your digestive system and remove all the harmful toxins. As harmful bacteria tend to stay in the colon, we have to keep it clean and healthy. Complement your diet and exercise routine with this tea to cleanse your body and increase your metabolism.
Does Senna cleanse the colon?
Senna is a strong laxative that cleans the colon. Due to its sturdy nature, it stimulates the bowel, which then contracts.
FDA has also approved it as a laxative that can be purchased without a prescription.
How many Senna pods should I use?
Although the dosage of Senna pods varies from person to person, it is safe to consume the following quantities:
- Adults with constipation can receive 17.2 mg per day
- Elderly with constipation can receive 17.2 mg per day
Fitne Senna Herbal Laxative tea is safe to consume as the dosage of each pack doesn’t exceed the numbers above.
Fitne Herbal Infusion Ingredients
- 75% of Senna leaves
- 25% of Senna Pods
- Mix of herbs
Directions and warnings
- Prepare a cup with hot water. Be careful not to use boiling water.
- Place a sachet of Fitne Herbal Infusion inside a cup
- Let the leaves extract their powerful properties in the water for around 10-20 minutes.
- In case you need a very strong effect, you can leave it in for a maximum of 30 minutes
- Drink slowly during evening hours.
- Do not use high dosages for long periods of time.
ATTENTION / CAUTION
The effect against constipation comes after 12 hours once you drink the tea. It is highly recommended to drink only in the evening.
1 bag includes 40 Fitne Herbal Infusion tea bags