Golden Cup Pain Relief Thai Balm
The award-winning Golden Cup Balm is a jack-of-all-trades. An all-rounder topical ointment used for various purposes such as muscle sprains, bruises, or against itchiness on the skin. The balm became famous in the 1950s, and since then, the older generation of Asians tough the newer ones of the useful purpose. Today Golden Balm is the top-selling product in whole South-East Asia. People all over Thailand, Singapore do trust its enormous power to heal.
It is an external balm used to relieve joint muscle aches, relieve itching, swelling from insect bites, or inhalation when dizziness occurs. Nasal congestion due to cold is also not a problem for this balm.
What is Golden Cup ?
The natural medical herbs of the Golden Cup balm help to relieve muscle aches. With a gentle scent that feels comfortable when being applied to the skin.
The primary active substance of the balm creates a soothing warm feeling in the applied area. As all-natural balms, the Golden Cup as well creates a powerful reaction inside the muscle tissue to improve blood circulation for instant relief of various pain described above.
The balm is suitable for a full body massage, a gentle local massage of muscles, or simply rub it onto the chest. The herbs of the balm provide a very pleasant aroma that helps to cure nasal congestion. Another strong point of one of the main active ingredient is to help tackle down inflammation.
- Methyl Salicylate 15.0g,
- Eucalyptus Oil 1.2g,
- Camphor 15.0g,
- Cajuput Oil 1.0g,
- Menthol 12.0g,
- Clove Oil 0.5g,
- Peppermint Oil 6.3g,
- Cinnamon Oil 0.5g,
- Ointment base to 100.0g
Direction of Use
- Muscle aches: Apply lightly Golden Cup Balm where you have painful symptoms such as knees, back, shoulders, elbows, or other areas.
- Insect bites: Apply the balm on the itchy skin when you notice that these little beasts of mosquito had dinner on your cost.
- Headache: Apply the balm on both sides of your temples to alleviate dizziness, reduce headache problems or ease fainting symptoms
- Stuffy nose: Rub a little bit of the ointment under the nose. The essential oils will travel deep once inhale. It relieves a stuffy nose, runny nose due to colds or flu.
- People with sensitive skin or unsure of allergic reactions should consult a doctor or pharmacist prior to use.
- Pregnant females should also consult the doctor before using the balm.
- Do not use on infants or young children as the balm is too strong.
- Absolutely do not swallow or consume the balm.
- Do not use the balm on dry, cracked, sunburn, or sores skin areas.
- Once the balm is applied, do not expose the area to extreme heat. As the balm itself has warming properties, it will overheat the skin. Therefore, no hot bath, sauna, or warming plaster after using the balm.
- Do not apply balm within 30-60 minutes before taking a shower or bath, and please wait 30 minutes after finishing.
It comes in 3 different sizes: 8g, 12g, or 22g