Kwan Loong medicated oil – Well respected in UK
- Fast-acting Kwan Loong oil for immediate pain relief
- Day-long comfort from your headache
- Ultimate stops itching from mosquito bites
- Proven relief of migraine / menstrual pain
We all know these annoying problems when pain symptoms hit you like a fast-moving train. One wrong turn or move, and here we are: the pain becomes a reality. We do not have to point out that a peaceful day is being destroyed, and irritation sets in quickly. At this point in time, it is essential to tackle fast your muscle pain, headache, or other symptoms right away. Consequently, it is vital to use a well respected and fast-acting remedy like Kwan Loong oil easing the pain.There are so many untold Kwan Loong medicated oil benefits, making it one of the most beloved natural grandmother remedies for generations. The essential oils do contain many proven analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties suitable for a wide range of use.
Kwan Loong Oil UK, which is currently part of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, was discovered just over 70 years ago by a great physician working in parallel with traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine. The product has gained popularity and can be found in various health and wellness stores in several countries such as North America, Australia, and Europe. So it is now considered a natural and alternative medicine within the framework of prescribed drugs. You might ask yourselves where to buy the Kwan Koong Oil cheap online: the short answer is right here!
The eye-opening Kwan Loong Oil Benefits in an overview
Kwan Loong oil for muscle pain
Muscle or joint pain is mainly localized in one part of the body and can have many different causes such as stress, sitting in a wrong position, or due to sports injury. Of course, it is best to avoid any issue beforehand, but it isn’t easy to stay 100% safe with our current lifestyle. The most effective remedy is to use this natural liniment oil gently, self-massaging the oil onto the affected muscles. Afterward, you need to rest and avoid any excessive use of the area. You can apply the oil three to four times a day until the symptoms are gone.
Kwan Loong oil for cold symptoms (headache, cloaked nose)
It is increasingly common to see people suffering from cold symptoms such as a blocked nose or a migraine, often ending up using conventional chemically based medicines. The big problem is that these substances can cause all the side effects, and these will never solve the underlying symptoms. The good news is that the oil is a significant assistance to relieve and control of all the bothersome symptoms. Rub a little bit of oil on both of your temples or your chest; it will let you feel being reborn.
Kwan Loong Oil for dizziness & vertigo
Becoming dizzy during a car ride and the world keeps spinning around your eyes. Sounds familiar? At this time, you just wish to let it be over in seconds. For that reason, a quick reach in your pocket, inhaling the oil, will allow the unpleasant spinning feeling stop. In short, deeply inhale and relax!
Kwan Loong Oil for rheumatic and arthritis pain
The term Rheumatism or arthritis are synonyms which correspond to a big group of diseases, such as frequent pain and/or inflammation of the joints as their main characteristic. Consequently, any “joint pain” can be considered rheumatism. It can be of any origin, from a trauma to the fingers, high uric acid levels, or a sprain of the knee. In summary, we can say it is an inflammation of the joints that we call rheumatoid arthritis. Undoubtedly, the Kwan Loong medicated oil will keep you day-long comfort enjoying a normal pain-free day. You should apply the oil at least three to four times on the joints until it is fully absorbed.
What is Kwan Loong oil used for
- It is a refreshing aromatic oil without any significant side effects. Its action is fast, and it is instrumental in relieving pain and minor skin problems such as irritations or injuries due to insect bites.
- It is also known to treat arthritis, sprains and strains, back pain, joint pain, muscle pain.
- It has become almost unavoidable to have this medicated Kwan Loong oil on hand for prompt relief of headaches and stomach aches.
- This refreshing Kwan Loong oil is known for its effectiveness in many situations. You can put a small drop under your nose to instantly reduce dizziness due to vertigo, or apply it to parts of your body to soothe the itching caused by insect bites.
- Like other similar essential oils, Kwan Loong medicated oil is also effective during the cold season to clear a blocked nose and soothe headaches. It could be used in different situations for therapeutic purposes. It is available in a small size, convenient if you are traveling, and in a medium, and big family size.
- So, these diverse Kwan Loong medicated oil uses make it a popular choice, and the demand for it is growing every day.
More Kwan Loong Oil uses:
– muscle aches
– neck and shoulder pain
– lower and upper back pain
– sprains due to injury
– insect bites such as from mosquito, flies, or ants
Kwan Loong pain relieving oil ingredients:
Methyl Salicylate 15%
Camphor 10 %
Eucalyptus oil 10%
Spike lavender oil 7%
Light Liq. paraffin 33%
The most remarkable thing about this natural liniment oil lies in the quality of its ingredients, which have the power to treat countless other diseases. Therefore, Kwan Loong medicated oil consists of different components that help accelerate healing while providing a refreshing and comforting sensation. For example, menthol can treat the symptoms of sinusitis, bronchitis. A massage with Kwan Loong oil UK helps dilate the blood vessels, which will result in a pleasant cooling sensation that, combined with the anesthetic effect, provides beneficial relief. Eucalyptus oil, on the other hand, helps to relieve nasal congestion.
Scope of delivery:
Kwan Loong Oil UK Medicated Liniment:
Choose between family size (57 ml), medium (28 ml) or smallest travel size (8 ml, 3 ml)
DAVID (verified owner) –
helps with my back pain very well. using tiger balm and kwan loong in combination.
Radford Strutton (verified owner) –
Helped reduce aching pain in hip- use regularly and recommend