Muay Thai Cream, Endorsed by Boxing Professionals of UK
- Fast-acting analgesic cream for Thai boxing
- The best quality used by Sport Professionals
- Also suitable for rheumatic or arthritis pain
The Muay cream is the number 1 analgesic cream used in the boxing sport around the world. All boxers in Thailand are mainly using the Muay Thai cream because of its high quality. The cream can be applied before the fight to warm up the muscle along with the stretching exercises. The cream is also excellent for post-injuries such as muscle pain, strains, and swelling. Nowadays, Namman Muay cream is also used by many athletes in a variety of sports, such as soccer, cycling, or running athletics. As the cream absorbs fast into the skin tissue, it is a perfect aid during a major sporting event. It is the top choice of serious athletes, mostly in martial arts and sports that require intense muscle activity, as it loosens the muscles and treats stiffness during training sessions for maximum performance.
- The cream utilizes methyl salicylate’s power, a colorless compound with analgesic power against acute muscle and joint pain.
- The concentration of menthol in the cream acts as a topical analgesic that can quickly relieve pain and aches.
- Eugenol is also a colorless agent that is extracted from essential oils. It has a local anesthetic and antiseptic power.
- The Muay cream is also suitable for people suffering from rheumatic pain or arthritis. It is grease-less and will not stain your clothes.
People of any age can make use of this sports cream for treatment against arthritic or rheumatic pain.
Muay analgesic cream Ingredients:
- 10.2% Methyl Salicylate
- 5.44% Menthol
- 1.36% Eugenol
Directions and warnings
- Rub the Muay cream all over the body before warming up before a sporting event or apply to affected pain areas only
- Use the cream 3-4 times a day.
- Hands must be washed once the cream is applied.
- Do not apply to mouth, ears, or eyes.
- Carefully read instructions before use.
Muay Thai cream is not intended for internal use. It should not be applied in open wounds or allergic skin. There are no known side-effects if the cream is used according to the instructions. If you feel skin irritation while using the cream, please consult with your doctor.
Muay cream 100g from Namman, an original thai boxing cream
There are no reviews yet.