Nizoral 2 Shampoo Ketoconazole for Dandruff and Hair Loss
- Powerful Antifungal treatment of scalp
- Use also for acne control
- With 2% ketoconazole formula (OTC)
Without a doubt, the Nizoral 2 Shampoo strong point is its 2% ketoconazole formula, which helps to treat and eliminate fungus on the scalp. A fungus is the leading cause of scalp itchiness. In order to enjoy an itchy free life, the shampoo can take care of it in a short time. Furthermore, the shampoo lessens dandruff very effectively.
Nizoral 2 Shampoo for Hair Loss – Does it work?
The causes of hair loss are very different, ranging from taking certain kinds of medicines, cancer therapy, environmental issues (smog), or being it a genetic cause inherited by parents. These are just to name a few. The shampoo will prevent any additional hair loss and promotes a healthy scalp environment for new hair roots to develop aka hair growth.
Nizoral 2 Shampoo for Dandruff relief
As mentioned earlier, the active ingredient of Nizoral 2 Shampoo kills yeast and fungus by going very deep into the cell membranes of the skin. There, the shampoo starts its guiding and cleaning spread to eliminate all bad fungal.
Nizoral 2 Shampoo for Acne
As there are different kinds of acne, the shampoo will treat the so-called fungus-acne. Acne or skin impurification can have its root cause from fungus and yeast. Yes, Nizoral will gradually reduce the acne on the skin. However, please be aware that the Nizoral 2 Shampoo cannot treat regular acne due to air pollution or puberty.
How does the Nizoral 2 Shampoo work?
The active ingredient of 2% ketoconazole enters the skin cells where the fungus or yeast is spreading. Once entering the cell structure of both, it will create leakage points around the cell. What is does is, it allows essential inner cell components to leave the cell and cutting the nutrient base of yeast and fungus. As a result, starving and killing it quickly.
- Treating fungus on the scalp and skin
- It helps to eliminate dandruff effectively
- Reduce head itching and calms the scalp
- Can treat other skin diseases such as eczema, tinea
Direction to use the Nizoral 2 Shampoo
For Hair Loss, Dandruff and seborrhoeic dermatitis
- Use a regular shampoo to get rid of all the oil from the scalp and hair.
- Shampoo the Nizoral all over the scalp until it becomes very foamy
- Leave the shampoo on for around 3 – 6 minutes
- Rinse with clear water until the hair becomes clean
- Repeat maximum twice per shampooing process
- Use maximum twice-weekly (not more!) for 2-4 weeks
For Fungus, Ringworms, and Fungus Acne:
- Use once daily for five consecutive days
- Check if the condition improves. If not, talk to your doctor
- The smell is quite strong; please be careful
- Not suitable for people with extremely dry hair
- Not suitable for children under 12 years. Even over 12 years, consult with your doctor first prior treatment
- Keep out of reach of children
- Pregnant and breastfeeding female are not advised to use the shampoo
- Should keep the shampoo at a temperature below 25 ° C and avoid extreme moisture.
- Rare side-effects: Dry Skin or allergy reactions (inflammation). Stop immediately and talk to your doctor. It is better to make an allergy test on a small area of the scalp before applying the shampoo to the whole hair.
Package Content: 100 ml per bottle: Nizoral 2 Shampoo – Anti Dandruff & Hair Loss