Peppermint Field – A Legendary Menthol Nose Stick that Works
- Peppermint Field inhaler gives a refreshing and relaxing feeling as inhaling a complete peppermint field
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Speed-Relief of nasal congestion, headache, nausea, vertigo
Peppermint Field Inhaler Uses
Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps a little utopian desire to inhale the pleasant smell of a whole field of peppermint while at home? This is no longer a crazy idea because it is possible now to apply the menthol nose stick with its organic ingredients right into your nostrils. Thanks to its components of peppermint, menthol, and eucalyptus, you will feel instantly relaxed, soothed, and all your massacring mood will soar.
The Peppermint Field inhaler is very compact in its size, which fits well in every pocket. You can carry your little “buddy stick” anywhere and enjoy the fresh “peppermint breeze” whenever you want. Undeniably, just hold it close (or inside) to your nose and inhale the essential herbs this powerful menthol nose stick offers you.
You can easily twist the bottom part of the stick and drip the essential oil mix directly on your skin. Whenever an insect bite itches and you like to avoid excessive scratching of the area, the oil works right here and there its magic for instant itch relief. As much as you love to travel, vertigo might be a problem. No worries; the Peppermint Field inhaler aids you during these difficult moments with ease.
Peppermint Field Inhaler Ingredients
- Menthol 55.90 g,
- Camphor 4.969 g,
- Eucalyptus Oil 6.2 ml,
- Peppermint Oil 3.727 ml,
- Borneo 9.0 g,
- Mineral Oil q.s. to 100 ml
Pepperming Field Inhaler Directions of usage
- The first thing to remember is to put the Peppermint Field inhaler close to your nose and inhale deeply. For fear that you might get skin irritation inside the nose, never let the inhaler touch the deeper end of the nose directly. For people with sensitive skin, use with caution to avoid any form of irritation.
- Also, avoid touching the essential oils with your fingers as we tend to touch our faces over 30 times per hour. For that reason, tearing eyes is a story from yesterday.
- The oil can also be applied to a tissue or small piece of clean cotton cloth for inhaling purposes.
- During winter times, it is widespread to use big plastic inhalers to unclog the airways. Be smart and put a couple of drops of the Peppermint Field inhaler in hot water, cover your head with a towel, and start inhaling. It works wonders.
- If any allergic reaction of the nose’s skin starts to show, please stop using the inhaler immediately.
- The inhalers are meant to reduce symptoms on a temporary basis. If the symptoms persist longer as expected, go to see a doctor for further consultation. Also, keep away from children.
- Never apply the oil to open wounds or infected skin tissue.
- The inhaler is a natural aid and does not have any steroid-like anti-inflammatory properties.
One Peppermint Field Inhaler contains 2ml of liquid essential oils