Peppermint Field Vertigo Nasal Inhaler
- Peppermint Field Vertigo Nasal Inhaler gives a feel refreshing and relaxing as inhaling a complete peppermint field
- Made from 100% natural ingredients
- Speed-Relief of nasal congestion, headache, nausea, vertigo
Peppermint field Inhaler Uses
Has it ever ever occurred to you that perhaps a little utopian desire to inhale the pleasant smell of a whole field of peppermint while at home? Well, now this is no longer a crazy idea, because it is possible to apply it with this organic inhaler Peppermint Field. Thanks to its components of peppermint, menthol and eucalyptus, you will feel relaxed, soothed, and all your massacring mood will soar.
Very compact in its size, which fits well in every pocket, so you can carry your little “buddy stick” anywhere and enjoy the fresh “peppermint breeze” whenever you want. Undeniably, just hold it close (or inside) to your nose to inhale the essential herbs this powerful vertigo nasal inhaler is offering you.
You can easily twist the bottom part of the stick and drip the essential oil mix directly on your skin. Whenever an insect bite itches and you like to avoid excessive scratching of the area, the oil works right here and there its magic for instant relief. As much as you love to travel, vertigo might be a problem. No worries; the inhaler sticks aids you during these difficult moments with ease.
- Menthol 55.90 g,
- Camphor 4.969 g,
- Eucalyptus Oil 6.2 ml,
- Peppermint Oil 3.727 ml,
- Borneo 9.0 g,
- Mineral Oil q.s. to 100 ml
- The first thing to remember is to put the Peppermint Field Vertigo Nasal Inhaler close to your nose and inhale deeply. For fear that you might get skin irritation inside the nose, never let the inhaler touch the nose directly. Further counts also for any sensitive skin areas to avoid any form of irritation.
- Also, avoid touching the essential oils with your fingers as we tend to touch our faces over 30 times per hour. For that reason, tearing eyes is a story from yesterday.
- The oil can also be applied to a tissue or small piece of clean cotton cloth for inhaling purposes.
- During winter times, it is very common to use big plastic inhalers to unclog the airways. Be smart and put a couple of drops in hot water, cover your head with a towel, and start inhaling. It works wonders.
- If any allergic reaction of the skin of the nose starts to show, please stop using the inhaler immediately.
- The inhalers are meant to reduce symptoms on a temporary basis. If the symptoms persist longer as expected, go to see a doctor for further consultation. Also, keep away from children.
- Never apply the oil to open wounds or infected skin tissue
- The inhaler is a natural aid and does not have any steroid-like anti inflammatory properties.
Package Content: 2 ml for one piece.