Poy Sian mark ii inhaler – The Hero of Vertigo and Stuffy Nose Relief
- Small-sized for easy use
- For a stuffy nose and headaches (you can apply the oil on your forehead)
- Vertigo (travel sickness, stress, heat)
- Relieve nasal clogging
- Stimulation the body and mind
- Remove dizziness and fainting
- Small & easy to carry around
First of all, a Poy Sian inhaler is essential to treat respiratory or nervous disorders. One of the most effective means is certainly the Poy Sian, which can help you to clear your airways very efficiently. Nowadays, as over-consumption of medication is increasingly denounced, a natural nasal inhaler stick is considered one of the best plant-based treatment solutions. The mark ii inhaler could, therefore, be a very thorough choice helping to diminish and cure a multitude of everyday ailments while spreading its fragrant and pleasant smell thanks to the presence of essential oils. The Poy Sian inhaler is a tube composed primarily of menthol, camphor, and eucalyptus, which is generally used to insert substances with curative purpose by pulverization in the respiratory tracts. No more runny or stuffy noses. One little inhale and it’s all over. You will feel light and free being in a good mood right away. The inhalation action will help you relax thanks to the disinfectant, purifying, and soothing virtues of its ingredients. Rich in natural menthol and camphor, this 100% natural mark 2 inhaler is the essential companion that will accompany you wherever you go and will come to your aid breathing more easily.
What is the Poy Sian Mark 2 Inhaler?
The nasal inhaler stick from Poy Sian Mark 2 is very popular all over the world and is produced in Thailand. It is an external natural remedy consisting of menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil Borneol, and others (trade secret). It can be used to relieve nasal congestion, dizziness, fainting, or nausea. After inhaling the refreshing Thai herbs, the natural scent helps to free open the nasal ways. As a result, you feel very refreshed and relaxed. Also, one great benefit it has that it is easy to use at any time and anywhere you go.
Is the Poy Sian inhaler stick safe to use?
Eucalyptus oil’s main benefit in traditional medicine is to soothe the airways to decongestant for the best comfort. The Poy Sian inhaler home remedy and can also prevent insect bites and eases itching. The fresh scent coming out of the nasal inhaler stick has a cool refreshing fragrance. Also, the oil of the nasal inhaler stick is commonly used to relieve smaller aches and pains. To sum up, yes, the Poy Sian nasal inhaler is safe to use.
Tip from our team:
Unopened, you can store the nasal inhaler stick for 2-3 years. Once opened, you might notice that at some point, the scent is not as strong as in the beginning. Place it for a minute in a warm place (like under the sun, heater, etc.), and you will see how quickly the strength of the scent will come back.
Poy Sian Inhaler Ingredients:
A secret herbal mix of essential oils with the main active ingredients:
- Eucalyptus oil – 8.5%
- Menthol – 42%
- Camphor – 16.4%
- Borneol 6.1 %
Mark 2 inhaler stick – Directions and warnings
- Use when you feel dizzy, have a stuffy nose, or nausea overcomes you.
- It is only suitable for temporary relief of the above symptoms.
- After using the inhaler for a while and the symptoms have not improved, please consult your medical adviser.
- Young children should not be using the inhaler because the lining inside the nose may be too fragile.
- When using the essential oils of the inhaler, it should not directly touch or enter the nose. Please trickle some oil into the handkerchief or apply a thin layer on the chest area instead.
- Do not use saline in combination with the nose inhaler for a long time.
- People with sinusitis should avoid using this product.
Package Content :
The Poy Sian inhaler contains 2 ml of essential oils – Choose your size of 1x, 3x, 6x, or 12x inhaler