Poy Sian Menthol Nasal Inhaler
- Small-sized for easy use
- Stuffy Nose and Headache (you can apply the oil on your forehead)
- Vertigo (travel sickness, stress, heat)
- Relieve nasal clogging
- Stimulation the body and mind
- Remove dizziness and fainting
- Small & easy to carry around
First of all, inhalations are essential to treat respiratory or nervous disorders. One of the most effective means is certainly the inhaler, which can help you to clear your airways. Nowadays, as over-consumption of medication is increasingly denounced, Poy Sian products, considered to be one of the best plant-based treatments, may be the perfect solution. The Poy Sian inhaler could therefore be a very judicious choice helping to diminish and cure a multitude of everyday ailments while spreading its fragrant and pleasant smell thanks to the presence of essential oils.
The Poy Sian inhaler is a tube composed essentially of menthol, camphor and eucalyptus which is generally used to insert substances with curative purpose by pulverization in the respiratory tracts. No more runny or stuffy noses. One little spray and it’s all over. You will feel light and free and in a good mood.
This inhalation action will help you to relax thanks to the disinfectant, purifying and soothing virtues of its ingredients. Rich in natural menthol and camphor, this 100% natural inhaler is the essential companion that will accompany you wherever you go and will come to your aid to help you breathe more easily.
What is Poy Sian?
The Poy Sian brand inhaler is very popular all over the world and is produced in Thailand. It is an external natural remedy consisting of menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil Borneol, and others (trade secret). It can be used to relieve nasal congestion, dizziness, fainting, or nausea. After inhaling the refreshing Thai herbs, the natural scent helps to free open the nasal ways. As a result, you feel very refreshed and relaxed. Also, one great benefit it has that it is easy to use at any time, and anywhere you go.
How do you use the Poy Sian Inhaler?
Eucalyptus oil’s main benefit in traditional medicine is to soothe the airways to decongestant for the best comfort. The Poy Sian home remedy and can also prevent insect bites and eases itching. The fresh scent coming out of the inhaler has a cool refreshing fragrance. Also, the oil of the inhaler is commonly used to relieve smaller aches and pains.
Tip from our team:
Unopened you can store the inhalers for 2-3 years. Once opened you might notice that at some point the scent is not as strong as in the beginning. Place it for a minute on a warm place (like under the sun, heater etc) and you will see how quick the strength of the scent is coming back.
Poy Sian Inhaler Ingredients:
A secret herbal mix of essential oils with the main active ingredients:
- Eucalyptus oil – 8.5%
- Menthol – 42%
- Camphor – 16.4%
- Borneol 6.1 %
Direction and warnings
- Use when you feel dizzy, have a stuffy nose, or nausea overcomes you.
- It is only suitable for temporary relief of the above symptoms.
- After using the inhaler for a while and the symptoms have not improved, please consult your medical adviser.
- Young children should not be using the inhaler because the lining inside the nose may be too fragile.
- When using the essential oils of the inhaler, it should not directly touch or enter the nose. Please trickle some oil into the handkerchief or apply a thin layer on the chest area instead.
- Do not use saline in combination with the nose inhaler for a long time.
- People with sinusitis should avoid using this product.
Package Content :
2 ml for 1 piece – Choose your size of 1x, 3x, 6x, or 12x inhaler