Finest Self Massage Tools Power Set in UK
- Pain relief
- Trigger points stimulation with low effort
- For professionals and self massage at home
This set of self massage tools acts as a reliable pain relief massager kit. With this kit, you can treat all the trigger point zones of the body. You will be able to relieve muscle and joint pain, stress, tension, headaches, migraines, and boost blood circulation.
The self massage tools have each a unique design that allows you to use it easily while providing maximum results. This is one the reason that makes these self massage tools perfect for professional use in Naturopathy practice such as Thai massage, reflexology, and trigger point therapy.
Trigger points during Thai massage
This practice is focusing on the energy lines of the body and is usually a full body massage. The goal is to stimulate both lymph and blood circulation. It is famous for fatigue, muscle pain, joint pain, and improve flexibility.
Use the self massage tools for shoulders trigger points
In cases of pain or headaches, it is highly beneficial to use the trigger point therapy technique to aid the muscle tissue’s healing process. By applying pressure to the trigger points, you deactivate them and provide relief of the above symptoms.
By using the self massage tools, you apply pressure to the hands and the feet in particular zones. Those zones affect different organs and elevate a variety of symptoms.
Directions to use each wooden tool:
1. Massage Stick Wood: Apply pressure for five seconds on the tension area. This will break the knots that create tension.
2. Massage Knobble Wood Thumb Palm: The tool should be pressed on the palm using the 3 points.
3. Massage Wooden Cross: Use the sharp sides for hand, feet, and fingers. Use the big sides for arms, legs, back, and shoulders.
4. Wing Shape Wood Thai Massage Tool: Apply firm pressure to the muscle area, or use the trigger points technique to stimulate blood circulation in the hand. Alternatively, use the sharp end during a foot massage.
Use one of our natural balm or oil to maximize the effectiveness of the tools.
1x Wooden Stick for various body positions
1x Wooden Wing shape for hand and foot
1x Wooden Knobble shape for thumb and palm
1x Wooden Cross Bar for shoulders, fingers, feet and more