Selsun Dandruff Shampoo with Selenium Sulfide
- Quick relief of dandruff and seborrhoeic capitis
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee when using the shampoo
- Also usable for tinea dandruff
- Fights skin fungus (arms, face, legs)
- Instant itch relief.
What is the use of Selsun Shampoo UK?
The Selsun Shampoo UK is mainly used to treat dandruff and to control dermatitis on the scalp. The shampoo’s main active ingredients slow down the body’s production of skin cells on the outer layer. Once the skin cells are healed from the greasiness caused by yeast infections, the scaling of the scalp will gradually decrease.
What is seborrhoeic capitis?
It is better known as dermatitis and is a skin disorder that is developing over a long period of time. The same as dandruff, the skin develops a greasy film that, in retrospect, is slowing down the skin cell creation from the body. At some point during the process, the outer layers start to scale, causing the tiny skin flakes to be repelled. This situation causes a lot of itchiness, which in turn can become more severe if a person starts stretching over and over again.
What is the best dandruff shampoo?
By far, the Selsun dandruff shampoo with its smooth and refreshing fragrant creating a lot of foam during shampooing. Indeed, foam is important, as the active ingredients need to cover the entire affected skin. Hence no chance should the yeast be given to redevelop once again.
Is the Selsun 2.5 shampoo for skin a suitable solution?
Not only can the scalp develop skin fungus, but also the Candida or Malassezia furfur fungus can become an issue anywhere on the body. As there are so many kinds of fungi that could attack the skin, it is pointless to mention them here. As soon as skin fungus attaches itself, red bumps, blister, or rashes start to show. It is important to start the treatment in the early stages to avoid spreading it to other parts of the body. To answer the question, YES, the Selsun 2.5 Shampoo treats and kills these fungi in precision. Remember to wash your hands for at least 20 to 30 seconds after treating the rash areas.
Selenium Sulfide 2.5% W/V
1. Shake the Selsun Shampoo UK bottle well and mix some amount with water.
2. Now, rub the wet scalp until it becomes very foamy.
3. Leave the Shampoo UK for 2 to 4 minutes on the scalp before rinsing it off.
3. If necessary, repeat steps one to three one more time.
4. Tip: We recommend to us your regular shampoo first for all the oil to be stripped from the hair. In the second shampooing round, you can use the Selsun shampoo UK.
5. In the first three weeks, please use the shampoo only twice a week. After the dandruff or dermatitis does reduce, please use only once a week.
For skin treatment:
- After taking a bath or shower:
- Get a clean sponge which is only being used for this purpose only and wet it.
- Apply some of the Selsun 2.5 shampoo on the wet sponge
- Rub it until it starts to foam
- Gently scrub the skin areas for around 5-10 minutes then rinse with clear water.
- Do this once maximum twice daily until the symptoms reduce or disappear.
- Be careful not to get the shampoo into the eyes
- Should be stored in a place out of the reach of children.
- Use externally, shake before use. Do not eat.
- This is an Over The Counter (non-prescription) product. Please follow strictly the guidelines outlined in the instructions.
1 x 120ml Selsun Shampoo UK with Selenium Sulfide 2.5 percent