Siang Set for Light-Speed Dizziness Relief
Dizziness Relief Set: 1 X Siang Pure Oil 3ml + 1 nasal inhaler
Siang’s set is very convenient and doesn’t take up much space, so you can carry it with you wherever you are without any problem. You can use it in two ways: either spread a little bit of the pure of Siang under your nose or inhale deeply with the inhaler. Very effective in dizziness relief effects caused by motion sickness (car, sea, plane). Also, if you feel stressed at work or home, inhale deeply and let the natural ingredients of the product set act freely. It will release all the tensions that paralyze you.
Benefits of the Siang Dizziness Relief Set: oil
- Relieve dizziness caused by seasickness or car sickness
- Fights light inflammation of the soft tissues
- This fast and efficient oil is the helper in need. As it acts swiftly, the muscle tension is not given a tiny change to develop into some major tissue issue.
- The power of the essential oil is, without a doubt, the reason why this dizziness relief set is so popular and a bestseller in many countries around the world.
Active Ingredient of the Siang Diziness Relief Set:
Exactly 100 grams/milliliter of oil contains:
- Menthol Peppermint contains of 38.6 grams
- Peppermint oil contains of 39,6 ml
- Camphor 6.9 contains of grams
- Cinnamon oil contains of0.5 ml
- Clove oil contains of 0.5 ml
How to use the oil correctly
Apply the red oil a maximum of two to three times a day on troubled tissue.
Benefits of the Siang Dizziness Relief Set: Inhaler
There are times of illness coming from seasonal flu or allergies. What both have in common is that the precious nose starts to go out of control. Either breathing through the nose is almost impossible, or the nose reflects a waterfall with fluids coming out nonstop.
The dizziness relief inhaler is perfect in these kinds of situations as a deep inhale of the essential oil is all that it is needed for the airways to calm down and relax. Another significant advantage of using the inhaler is when the discomfort of headaches or dizziness is not far away.
- Menthol 53%
- Eucalyptus oil 32%
- Camphor 2%
- Borneol 1.5%
Direction to use:
Inhale as soon as symptoms of cold, nasal congestion, dizziness, or others begin to show.
Should inhale closely but don’t let the pure oil touch the nose or eyes directly
Do not leave the inhaled syringe inside the nose for a long time
If there are open wounds, severe skin irritation, or if you are allergic to any ingredients, do not use any of the products. Wash off immediately with clean water.
The Dizziness Relief Set contains 1x 3ml Siang Pure Medicated Oil Red + 1 Siang Inhaler