Siang Pure Nasal Congestion Inhaler
- A product which uses 100% organic herbal ingredients
- It helps to relax and recover quickly from:
- motion sickness
- nasal congestion
- insect bites
The Siang Pure Inhaler contains several ingredients based on therapeutic herbs from the world of traditional medicine. For more than a hundred years, the original and secret formula of Siang Pure has been proven to relieve the respiratory system and associated pain.
The inhaler is a healthy product that helps treat nasal congestion due to cold and can be used to soothe itching caused by insect bites. It is therefore a multi-purpose item that is best kept at home and within easy reach.
In addition, the herbs that make up the Siang Pure inhaler are as fragrant as the original ointment. Once you have inhaled the product, an immense feeling of freshness will envelop your whole body and will give you a total well-being. As if the pain had never existed!
The Siang Pure inhaler is also effective against motion sickness, nausea, etc…
On the other hand its use is very simple. But know that if you take a deep breath, the herbal oils contained in the inhaler will give you the effects mentioned above and will quickly alleviate your symptoms.
To get the most out of it, block one nostril with your finger and inhale with all your strength with the other, repeat the action with the other nostril. And voilà, everything will be released.
What is Siang Pure nasal congestion Inhaler?
This inhaler will help to relieve nasal congestion and discomfort due to the cold or flu. Further, it will help to alleviate dizziness and minor illnesses such as motion sickness during traveling. The Siang Pure gives a fresh and cool feeling once you inhale all the freshness of the Thai herbs. The fast-acting scent allows you to recover in an instant when the unfortunate event of sickness happens.
The Siang Pure Inhaler uses:
- You can unclog the nose due to the pleasant menthol herb scent.
- The smart idea of having a 2 in 1 makes the Siang Pure not only usable for inhaling purposes but also takes care of itchy skin due to insect bites.
- Simply, unscrew the top part of the inhaler and apply the essential oil mix directly to your skin.
- Also, it is beneficial for applying the Siang Pure Nasal Congestion Inhaler to the temples and behind the ears. This little trick will help to reduce migraines or dizziness very speedily.
Siang Pure Inhaler Ingredients
- Menthol 53%
- Eucalyptus Oil 32%
- Camphor 2%
- Borneol 1.5%
Inhale directly once symptoms from colds, stuffy nose, dizziness, or others start to show. Another way to use the inhaler is to moisten a cotton ball slightly with the medicine oil, inhale or apply under the nose or chest area.
Attention / Caution
- Should inhale closely but do not let the pure oil directly touch the nose or eyes
- Do not leave the inhaler tube in the nose for a long time, because the strong essential oil ingredients may irritate the inside of the nasal area.
- If there are open wounds, severe skin irritation, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the inhaler. Flush with clear water immediately.
- The inhaler should be only used by one person and never allowed to share with somebody else as it can spread bacterias or viruses with ease.
- Inhaler to have temporary relief, but if the condition is severe or lasts longer as expected, you should see a doctor for further examination.
One inhaler stich contains 2 ml per 1 piece. Please choose your desired quantity of 1,3,6, or 12 inhalers