Siang Pure Inhaler – a Dependable Blocked Nose Stick
- A product which uses 100% organic herbal ingredients
- It helps to relax and recover quickly from:
- motion sickness
- nasal congestion
- insect bites
The Siang Pure inhaler contains several ingredients based on therapeutic herbs from the world of traditional medicine. For more than a century, the original and secret formula of Siang Pure has been proven to relieve the respiratory system and associated pain. The nose inhaler is a healthy product that helps treat nasal congestion due to cold and can be used to soothe itching caused by insect bites. It is, therefore, a multi-purpose item that is best kept at home and within easy reach.In addition, the herbs that make up the Siang Pure inhaler are as fragrant as the original ointment. Once you have inhaled the product, an immense feeling of freshness will envelop your whole body and will give you a total well-being felling. It is as if the pain had never existed! The nose inhaler is also effective against all kinds of motion sickness, nausea, and the likes. On the other hand, using the nose inhaler is very simple. Knowing that if you take a deep breath, the herbal oils in the blocked nose stick will give you the effects mentioned above and will quickly alleviate your symptoms.To get the most benefit from the nose inhaler, block one nostril with your finger and inhale with all your strength through the other nostril. Repeat the action with the other nostril and voilà; every blockage will be released in an instant.
Siang Pure nose inhaler benefits
This nose inhaler will help to relieve nasal congestion and discomfort due to the cold or flu. Further, it will help to alleviate dizziness and minor illnesses such as motion sickness during traveling. The Siang Pure gives a fresh and cool feeling once you inhale all the Thai herbs’ freshness. The fast-acting scent allows you to recover in an instant when the unfortunate event of sickness happens.
The Siang Pure Inhaler uses:
- You can unclog the nose due to the pleasant menthol herb scent.
- The smart idea of having a 2 in 1 makes the Siang Pure usable for inhaling purposes and takes care of itchy skin due to insect bites. Simply, unscrew the top part of the nose inhaler and apply the essential oil mix directly to your skin.
- Also, it is beneficial to apply the nose inhaler oil to the temples and behind the ears. This little trick will help to reduce migraines or dizziness very speedily.
Siang Pure Inhaler Ingredients
- Menthol 53%
- Eucalyptus Oil 32%
- Camphor 2%
- Borneol 1.5%
Inhale directly once symptoms from colds, stuffy nose, dizziness, or others start to develop. Another way to use the inhaler is to moisten a cotton ball slightly with the medicine oil. Then inhale or apply under the nose or chest area.
Attention / Caution
- Please inhale closely but do not let the pure oil directly touch the nose or eyes.
- Do not leave the nose inhaler tube in the nose for a long time, as the strong essential oil ingredients may irritate the inside of the nasal area.
- If there are open wounds, severe skin irritation, or if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, do not use the nose inhaler. Flush with clear water immediately.
- The inhaler should only be used by one person and never allowed to share it with somebody else as it can spread bacteria or viruses with ease.
- Inhale to have temporary relief, but if the condition is severe or lasts longer as expected, you should see a doctor for further examination.
One Siang Pure inhaler tube contains 2 ml oils per 1 piece. Please choose your desired quantity of 1,3,6, or 12 inhalers