Stick Thai Massage Tool Wood Body Head Trigger Points
- Optimizing blood circulation
- Release stress
- Excellent for self-massage
The Massage Stick is an essential tool to help you with your massages. You can use it to massage your body, your head, your feet, and your hands. This trigger point Massage Stick will release the tension that has been built up after a long day at work or even provide relief from a headache.
It is easy to use and excellent for self-massage at home. Using the stick, you will be able to apply much stronger pressure to certain points of your body. This would not be possible using your fingers or the thumb.
As many people suffer from tension and sometimes the tight knots (trigger points) can cause pain, being able to perform a self-massage is a must. Using the right tools, such as the Massage Stick, is essential to:
- Relief from pain
- Soothe tension
- Improve blood circulation
The trigger point Massage Stick has a sharp end in order to reach deeper into the muscle tissue and provide a faster release of tension.
You can also combine it with Thai Balm for greater results.
- Softly massage the area with oil or balm.
- Check for areas that are tight. Those are the areas with tension. Apply pressure with the Massage Stick.
- Using your thumbs, you can feel some tiny hard balls; those are the knots. Apply pressure with the sharp end for 5 seconds and release with slow moves.
- Repeat a few more times until the knot is gone.
- Find the reflexology spots on the feet and use the sharp end to pressure them. Those spots correspond to main organs like the brain or the heart.
- Do not place the tool next to fire or water, and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- In case the knots on the area you try to massage are too hard, try to perform a self-massage again another day.
1x Stick Thai Massage Tool Wood Body Head Trigger Points