Thai Herbal Balm Gold – The Award Winner in SE Asia
- Award-winning balm SE Asia
- Quick relieve of inflammation due to arthritis
- Warming Therapy during massage
- Reduces swelling & muscles cramps with ease
- Inhale the fresh ginger for Vertigo relief
This unique blend of the herbal mix is the signature of the Thai herbal balm from Wangphrom. Traditional ointments focus on Camphor and Menthol to stop painful muscle issues. However, this Thai herbal balm is a brand new concept and mixture of very powerful herbs from Thailand that will beat all regular ointments tenfold. In 2020 the Thai herbal balm “Gold” was awarded the best healing ointment in SE Asia. Its warming properties of ginger will push the blood flow to clear blocked muscle tissue areas fast. You might be familiar with the normal Wangphrom Yellow ointment, but this version takes everything to the next level:
Benefits of Ginger (Zingiber Montanum – J.Konig)
Without a doubt, ginger is a far-reaching healing food you might be familiar with while cooking. However, the properties of ginger are showing an excellent success rate to stop vertigo and dizziness. Also, applying the Thai herbal balm on the stomach takes care of all unwanted menstruation stomach cramps. Besides numerous other benefits, ginger impressively fights muscle soreness. Markedly, many professional athletes do have ginger on their diet plans to prevent muscle-related pain during warm-up and exercises. The gold ointment takes advantage of the ginger benefits for healing purposes.
Plai Essential Oil Benefits
The Plai oil takes care of the initial cooling effects of the muscles area. Other ointments are using menthol for it, here a relative of the native ginger takes over the task. Yet, it is not well known, but it has the same active ingredients of terpinene-4, which also the tea tree oil contains. The Plai oil is a vigorous fighter against inflammation. A must include ingredients in this premium Thai herbal balm.
Coconut oil Benefits
Coconut oil is being used in this Thai herbal balm instead of the petroleum jelly, as it is much more beneficial for the skin and cell structure. The oil contains a lot of good fatty acids and vitamins needed for a much quicker pain relief.
- 2000g of the ointment contains:
- 500g Plai Oil Extract
- 15,000g Fresh Zingiber Montanum (j.KIng) Ginger
- 1000g Coconut Oil
- 160g Menthol
- 80g Borneo Oil
- 60g Camphor
- other nonessential ingredients to form the ointment base
How to use the Gold Thai herbal balm
- Clean the areas and apply preferably after taking a shower or bath
- Apply some of the ointment softly on the affected areas
- A gentle soft massage rub is preferable to let the ingredients quicker absorb into the muscle structure.
- In case of having a cold or flu, apply on your chest before bedtime. Good night sleep is a guarantee!
- Do not exceed 2 -4 times per day.
Avoid any contact with eyes, lips, mouths or open wounds
Keep it well out of reach from small kids
For external use only, so do not swallow
1x 50 g Wangphrom Gold Thai herbal balm (Warm Version)