Tiger Balm Cooling Plaster – Small Size for Neck and Joints
- Cooling effect for up to 8 hours
- suitable to reduce swelling caused by injury
Generally speaking, a stiff neck is characterized by pain and difficulty moving the neck, especially when you try to turn your head to the side. Headaches and shoulder pain may also follow this pain as a result. To look sideways or over the shoulder, you have to turn your whole body instead of the stiff neck.
What is the reason for a stiff neck and shoulder pain
Although a stiff neck can disrupt your plans on a Saturday night, which is no fun, that’s for certain. Actually, many reasons could explain it. They range from muscle tension to a herniated disc or even an infection. But the good news is that in most cases, a stiff neck is painful, but can be easily treated at home.
We’ve all experienced a stiff neck pain and discomfort to varying degrees, whether it’s waking up one morning or showing up later in the day from some fairly strenuous activity, such as moving furniture.
But there are also everyday actions that are not taken care of, which could cause a stiff neck as well. Such as, but not limited to:
- The habit of carrying around with weighty books in backpacks
- Holding your neck in an uncomfortable position for an extended period of time, such as cradling a smartphone between your neck and shoulder, will also create excessive tension in your shoulder area.
- Slumped on a sofa, you often tend to look down at the screen of a PC or cell phone for too long, causing discomfort inside the muscle structure.
- Stress or exaggerated anxiety can also cause tension in the neck.
In the face of neck and shoulder pain, the Tiger Balm Cool Plaster is the savior, so to speak. This small cool plaster with a refreshing effect and soothing scent is designed to be applied to the neck and shoulders. You can simply place it on the sore spot very easily. It provides a soothing effect on the aching areas for up to 8 hours.
One pack includes two Tiger Balm Cool Plaster of 7x10cm in size.