Tiger Balm Muscle Rub 30g – Fast Relief
- Treats mild muscle ache
- Helps soothing joint discomfort
- Relaxes stiffness
Due to the Tiger Balm muscle rub cream size, you will be able to carry it with you in your bag in order to use it immediately anytime you feel any discomfort. This topical analgesic cream is easy to apply and does not leave stains on your clothes at all.
Is Tiger Balm good for muscle ache?
It is not only suitable for muscle ache but also provides temporary relief treatment of pain caused by arthritis. The active ingredients of Tiger Balm (Tiger Balsam) will help you soothe many kinds of muscle discomfort.
How does it work?
- Nerve endings that are sensitive to cold and heat are stimulated from camphor, one of the main ingredients of the cream. As a result, once absorbed by the skin, you will feel a pleasant, cooling sensation when you apply the cream gently. At the same time, it acts as a local analgesic.
- You can use Tiger Balm muscle rub topical analgesic cream before and after your exercise. This way, you will ensure that your muscles are warmed up properly before the training exercise, and you will avoid any kind of muscle and joint pain afterward.
- 15% Methyl Salicylate
- 5% Camphor
- 3% Menthol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Methyl Paraben
- Poly Decadiene Crosspolymer
- Propyl Paraben
- Propylene Glycol
- Purified Water
Directions and warnings
1. Use a good portion of Tiger Balm muscle rub cream and massage the affected area gently.
2. Repeat application three to four times per day.
3. Children no more than 12 years old, pregnant or nursing women should consult their doctor before use.
ATTENTION / CAUTION
Tiger Balm muscle rub cream is meant only for external use. In the case of an allergic reaction, stop the use of the cream immediately and talk with your doctor. Prior to usage, we recommend testing a small portion of Tiger Balm muscle rub topical analgesic cream in just a small part of your skin.