Tiger Balm Plaster Cool – Soothes Muscle and Joint Pain
- Reduces pain due to sport injury or trauma
- Reduces swelling due to its cooling properties
The large plaster is perfect for targeting painful or contracted areas of the body with great precision. Thus, it will soothe muscle and joint pain thanks to the fresh feeling it gives off. The cold patch is an anesthetic that sticks pleasantly to the skin, and once applied locally on the back, arm, or legs, the cold effect will revive the flow of blood and soothe the pain on the spot.
Benefits of the Tiger Balm Plaster Cool
- The cold patch is an anesthetic that sticks pleasantly to the skin, and once applied locally on the back, arm, or legs, the cold effect will revive the flow of blood and soothe the pain on the spot.
- This soothing effect will last for up to 8 hours.
- The application of the plaster will also reduce inflammation due to shock or soreness.
- The big cold tiger balm patch is very discreet and leaves no trace on the skin thanks to the hydrogel properties it contains.
How to use the plaster
- Before sticking the tiger balm plaster on the affected area, it should be cleaned very carefully and dried.
- Next, remove the protective film and put the Tiger Balm plaster cold on the sore area without stretching it. You will feel the effect instantly.
- It is also vital that you remove it one hour before bathing to avoid unpleasant sensations on your skin.
The cold patch is very beneficial for people who are very active or dynamic and wish to use this natural analgesic wherever they are. The Tiger Balm Plaster is put directly on the skin and can be well covered by clothes, as it will not stain. This way, you will be able to practice your daily activities without the slightest discomfort because you simply not feel the patch at all. The plaster acts to free yourself from any suffering. The plaster is suitable to soothe small muscle or joint difficulties caused by traumatic injury.
The Tiger Balm plaster has a 10x 14 cm dimension and can be applied to the back, arms, legs, and shoulders. Tiger Balm, in this aspect, relieves pain caused by sports injuries such as sprains or bruises.
Be careful, as you should not use it on children under five years of age. For children above 5, only use under your or medical supervision. The patch is very effective in people who have no allergies to its ingredients.
1 set = 2 Tiger Balm Plaster Patch Cool 10x14cm