White Tiger Balm UK Ointment 30g – 25% Champor
- Fast-Acting Natural Aid
- Relief of headaches/migraines
- Takes care of insect bites
- Treats itchy skin
- Suitable for when you have a cold to clear your nose
It is Saturday morning; you wake up thinking about the fantastic dinner you will go tonight. You try to get up from the bed and realize that your nose is blocked, feeling like a cold is knocking at your door. Obviously, heading to your medicine cabinet to reach the cold pills seems the right thing to do. But is this a good idea, really? Do you actually need to stress your body with the side-effects that pharmaceutical pills often create?
What to do instead? Tiger balm white is the answer. This ointment is an herbal product that will provide the desired results in no time. Moreover, it is one of the most beloved home remedies in many cultures.
Various versions of this balm, with the most commonly used ones, are the white and red ones. So, which is stronger red or white tiger balm? In a word, the red is strong, while the white is the mildest variant. For more information, simply browse through our blog, which describes the two ointments’ particularities and the difference in red and white tiger balm. In short, white tiger balm UK is an analgesic that relieves many people around the world for almost a century. It is a purely herbal remedy that offers fast results.
You might say, “Ok, all these are great, but what is white Tiger Balm good for, and where can I buy white Tiger Balm?” Regarding the latter, the answer is simple; You are able to order the balm right here in our shop. As for the balm uses, let us show you all the benefits more detail now:
Tiger balm white uses
Nasal congestion and nose blockage
Generally, nasal congestion is an issue that causes discomfort for many people. Although it is not dangerous or harmful, it is certainly very annoying and can cause dry mouth, snoring, and sleep apnea.
Due to these facts, something a remedy that can yield fast results is necessary. For this purpose, you have to use tiger balm white.
- Apply a small amount of the ointment under your nostrils on top of the top lip, rub the ointment on your throat and chest.
Headaches and migraines
Everyone has suffered from a severe headache or a migraine, at least once in their lives. The pain can, most of the time, be so intense that it stops you from performing simple, daily tasks. As a matter of fact, headaches and migraines can affect your: wellness, life quality, and work. If you want to avoid consuming medicines and use a great alternative, all you have to do is to apply the balm. The mix with menthol and eucalyptus provides a refreshing, pain-relieving effect. Moreover, menthol, which also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory virtues, will aid you against the headache.
- Firstly, take a small amount of the balm with your index and middle fingers.
- Secondly, start rubbing gently on your temples, forehead, and neck, while avoiding contact with your eyes.
- The herbal ingredients will begin releasing their properties, which will lead to pain relief as your muscles start to relax.
- Bonus, the comforting and soothing odor of white tiger balm, will let you get rid of anxiety and stress in no time.
Tiger balm white against cold
The uses of white tiger balm do not stop there. Its formula makes it an excellent ally against cold. To sum up, the common cold is a disease caused by viruses influencing the upper respiratory tract. You start experiencing a runny nose, headache, sneezing, sore throat and coughing. As has been noted, the ointment will help to get rid of all these symptoms.
- Gently massage your temples, your throat, and your chest. Apply a small portion of tiger balm white under your nostrils to keep the airways open.
- Repeat three times per day for better results.
Undoubtedly, every person had to battle stress at some point. Although the truth is that most of us get stressed quite often. We live in a fast-paced world, and subsequently, stress is a pervasive issue. It can lead to pathological and mental issues, for example, digestive problems and depression. Consequently, this problem needs to be tackled as soon as it appears.
- Take a small portion of the balm with your fingers.
- Start massaging, softly, your forehead, and temples.
- While the active ingredients of the ointment work to relax your nerves, its aroma will also provide a feeling of calmness.
What is white tiger balm used for?
Inflammation of the skin, redness, and itchiness; are some of the problems an insect bite can give you. One of the best features of tiger balm white is that it acts as a natural mosquito repellent, while it provides relief from the inflammation.
- Rub a bit of the balm to the naked body parts prior to sleep, keeping insects at bay.
- In the unfortunate event, you get bitten by an insect, take a small amount of the ointment with your index finger and apply it on the affected area.
Menstrual cramps and stomach ache
Many women suffer from menstrual cramps that end up ruining their mood and their daily schedule. Similar to menstrual cramps, stomach aches can have the same results.
- Using your index and middle fingers, take a generous portion of tiger balm white and rub it, with circular motions, gently onto your stomach.
Say goodbye to dizziness and vertigo
Unquestionably, dizziness, and vertigo symptoms profoundly affect your quality of life, and in most cases, keep you from fulfilling your daily tasks. Thankfully, tiger balm white, due to its components, can help you drastically when you experience dizziness or vertigo.
- First, put a small portion of the balm on your fingers.
- Then, lay down and gently massage your temples and forehead. Slow, circular moves work better.
Certainly, tiger balm white ointment is a must-have in your medicine closet. After all, the pocket-size packaging allows you to store it easily anywhere in your home and also to take it with you in case of emergencies.
Tiger balm white ingredients
Mint oil 13.7%
Clove oil 1.43%
You might have heard many times that nature is your best doctor. That is true, considering that even modern medicine uses herbs to relieve pain and inflammation, among others. That is the case for white tiger balm too. For instance, camphor is great against insect bites and joint pain. Mint oil helps you fight muscle pain. It also utilizes menthol, which is a mild anesthetic, while clove oil has antimicrobial properties.
Scope of delivery:
10g, 19.4g or 30g white tiger balm 25% camphor (Origin/Made in: Thailand)