Professional Thai Massage Balm from Wangprom
- Warming (Hot) Formula
- Vertigo relief
- Nasal congestion
- Headache soothing
- Massage for muscle pain relief
The Thai massage balm from Wangprom is the best selling ointment in Asia among professional spas. The white version is the warm/hot formula of all ointments from the Wangprom series. Due to the gentle warming property, it is suitable to be used on the entire part of the body. As a matter of fact, this Thai massage balm with its pleasant fragrance is ideal for use during a full body massage as it helps the entire body to relax during the session. But the best thing about this Thai massage balm is that you can easily use it at home for a do-it-yourself treatment. This Thai massage balm from Wangprom has a unique formula that can alleviate the following issues:
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle aches
Why is Gaultheria Oil in this ointment so unique?
Gaultheria oil is extracted from the Gaultheria plant’s family, which are aromatic and therapeutic plants. This oil is used over the years to treat conditions such as cellulite, headaches, hypertension, cramps, tendinitis, gout, rheumatism, arthritis, and bruises, while it boosts blood circulation.
The way it works is that once applied onto the hurtful spots; the Thai massage balm will dissolve deep into the muscle tissue. Also, a small amount will enter the bloodstream for further healing purposes. Secondly, when applied to the skin, it helps also against dangerous skin bacteria that can be harmful, causing numerous skin diseases.
Lastly, the Gaultheria oil’s aroma is perfect for promoting relaxation; that is why it is widely used in aromatherapy and Spa’s around the world.
- 57% Gaultheria Oil
- 22% Menthol
- 11% Pogostemon Caslin
- 10% Camphor
- Against pain: Rub the area where the pain is, with gentle, circular moves. You will feel a warm sensation that will promote blood circulation and instant pain relief.
- For nausea, vertigo, and nasal congestion: You can either apply a tiny amount of the Thai massage balm under the nostrils or inhale the ointment.
- Against headache: As soon as you feel that you have a headache, you can rub your temples using the ointment. Gentle but firm moves are the key to alleviate the headache.
Its application is simple. Of course, the ointment is intended for external use only. All you have to do is spread a thin layer of the ointment on the area that hurts and gently apply several times a day. If you have a cold, apply the balm to your chest, back, neck, or nose before going to bed. Be careful not to touch your eyes, sensitive areas, and damaged skin.
- Should not be applied to open wounds.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after usage.
1 Jar containing 50g of the Thai massage balm from Wangprom