Wangphrom Thai Balm White 50g
- Vertigo relief
- Nasal congestion
- Headache soothing
Wangphrom Thai Balm White is the best selling balm in Asia among professional spas. This is the warmest formula of all balms of the Wangphrom series. Due to the gentle warming property, it is suitable to be used on the entire part of the body. As a matter of fact, the white Wanghrom Balm with a pleasant fragrance is a warm version that is suitable for use as a whole-body massage to help the entire body to relax during a Thai massage session. But the best thing about this balm is that you could easily use it at home for a do-it-yourself massage session as well. This Thai herbal balm has a unique formula that can alleviate the following issues:
- Nasal congestion
- Muscle aches
Why is Gaultheria Oil in Wangphrom Thai Balm White unique?
Gaultheria oil is extracted from the Gaultheria plant’s family, which are aromatic and therapeutic plants. This oil is used over the years to treat conditions such as cellulite, headaches, hypertension, cramps, tendinitis, gout, rheumatism, arthritis, and bruises, while it boosts blood circulation.
The way it works is that once applied onto the hurtful spots, it will dissolve deep into the tissue. Also, a small amount will enter the bloodstream for further healing purposes. Secondly, when applied to the skin, it helps against dangerous skin bacteria that can be harmful, causing numerous skin diseases.
Lastly, the aroma of the Gaultheria oil is perfect for promoting relaxation; that is why it is widely used in Aromatherapy and massages.
- 57% Gaultheria Oil
- 22% Menthol
- 11% Pogostemon Caslin
- 10% Camphor
- Against pain: Massage the area where the pain is, with gentle, circular moves. You will feel a warm sensation that will promote blood circulation.
- For nausea, vertigo, and nasal congestion: You can either apply a tiny amount of the Thai herbal balm under the nostrils or inhale the balm.
- Against headache: As soon as you feel that you have a headache, you can massage your temples using the balm. Gentle but firm moves are the key to alleviate the headache.
Its application is simple. Of course, the balm is intended for external use only. All you have to do is spread a thin layer of the balm on the area that hurts and gently massage in several times a day. If you have a cold, apply the balm to your chest, back, neck and nose before going to bed. Be careful not to touch your eyes, sensitive areas and damaged skin.
- Should not be applied to open wounds.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after usage.
1 Jar containing Wangphrom Thai Balm White 50g