Effective Trigger Point Massage Stick for a Thai Massage
- Optimizing ofblood circulation
- Release stress
- Excellent for self-massage
The wooden massage stick is an essential tool to help you with your massages. You can use it to massage your body, your head, your feet, and your hands. This trigger point massage stick will release the tension that has been built up after a long day at work or even provide relief from a headache. It is easy to use, and excellent for a self treat at home. Using the wooden massage stick, you will be able to apply much stronger pressure to specific points of your body. This would not be possible using your fingers or the thumb.
As many people suffer from tension and sometimes the tight knots (trigger point) can cause pain, being able to perform a self-massage is a must. Using the right tools, such as our wooden massage stick, it is essential to:
- Relief from pain
- Soothe tension
- Improve blood circulation
The wooden stick has a sharp end to reach deeper into the muscle tissue and provide a much faster release of tension. You can also combine it with one of our great natural balms for more exceptional results.
Directions to use the Thai massage wooden stick
- Softly massage the area with your oil or balm of choice
- Check for tight areas. Those are the areas with tension. Apply pressure with the Massage Stick.
- Using your thumbs, you can feel some tiny hard balls; those are the knots. Apply pressure with the sharp end for 5 seconds and release with slow moves.
- Repeat a few more times until the knot is gone.
- Find the reflexology spots on the feet and use the sharp end to pressure them. Those spots correspond to main organs like the brain or the heart.
- Do not place the tool next to fire or water, and keep it away from direct sunlight.
- In case the knots on the area you try to massage are too hard, try to perform a self-massage again another day.
1x Wooden massage stick for trigger point
There are no reviews yet.