Table of Contents:
- Company Information
- Right of withdrawal
- Legal Disclosure (Terms & Conditions)
This Company Information also applies to the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/tigerbalmbaumetigre
Legal Provider ID:
Shop / Boutique EU
4630 South Kirkman Road
Orlando, FL 32811
E-Mail: [email protected]
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform).
EU Commission online dispute resolution platform: https://www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Legal information about the website
All texts, pictures and further information published here are subject to the copyright of the provider, as far as copyrights of third parties do not exist. In any case, duplication, distribution or public reproduction is only permitted in the case of a revocable and non-transferable consent of the provider.
The provider assumes no responsibility for all web content linked by hyperlinks, since this is not a matter of own content. The linked pages were checked for illegal content, at the time of linking such were not recognizable. Responsible for the content of the linked sites is their operator. The provider does not have a general monitoring and auditing obligation. Upon notification of an infringement, however, the link will be removed immediately.
Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and these are or will be delivered in a uniform manner;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately;
– where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us Sunisa Sookdee, e-mail: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract , inform. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
You can also electronically complete and submit the Model Withdrawal Form or other clear statement on our website (tigerbalm-baumetigre.com). If you make use of this option, we will promptly (for example by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
– for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com (Sunisa Sookdee, E-mail: [email protected]:
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– name of the consumer (s)
– address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Welcome to Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com, a service provided by Shop/Boutique EU (“Shop/Boutique EU”, “we” “our”, “us”).Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com is committed to protect your privacy. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of the Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com (the “Sites”); it does not apply to other online or offline Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com Company sites, products or services. By accessing the Site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described in this privacy statement.
- Our principles with respect to your information and your privacy
- The information we collect about you
- How we use your information
- How we share your information
- Your choices with respect to your information
- How to contact us regarding privacy issues
We have a pretty simple approach to data protection and privacy, which can be summarized as follows:
You should know exactly what we do with your information
You should have full control over your information
We’ve designed the Website to give you control over the information you publish and share using Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com and other sites and services to which you connect your Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com account. Please take full advantage of these tools and make sure you only share what you want to share.
Information we collect about you
We collect information about you from various sources
Information provided by you: You don’t need to provide us with any personal data in order to visit the Website. However, certain Services do require that you register for a Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com account and, by doing so, you will provide us with certain information:
Essential information: When you register any kind of Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com account, you will need to provide your email address (except when you sign-up with Facebook/Amazon/PayPal/Google and don’t give your permission to share it with Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com), and choose a password. In addition, if you purchase a Subscription, you will also need to provide your real name, billing address and payment verification information.
Non-essential information: Your gender, birthdate if you wish to provide it.
Profile information: You may choose, at your discretion, to provide additional information for your public profile on Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com – for example:
- your real name
- a user name (which may be your real name or a pseudonym)
- the city and country in which you live
- order related information
Any information you do provide may be deleted, edited, changed or amended by you at any time. For more information, see the Choice and Control section below.
Information from correspondence: You will provide certain personal data if you contact us by email, use any of the web forms on the Website, or contact us by mail.
Information that you post on our blog: You may provide personal data or when you post comments, or contribute to community discussions.
Information we collect automatically
There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
- the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
- any search terms that you may enter on the Website
- the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
- your browser type and operating system
- the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
- your location data via ip address
- information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy
- information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message
- Information from other sources
Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com allows you to sign up and log in using your Facebook/Google/Amazon/PayPal account. If you sign up these sites will ask your permission to share certain information from your account with Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com. This includes your first name, last name, shipping address, email address in order for us to verify your identity and gender, general location, a link to your profile, your timezone, birthday, profile picture, your “likes” and your list of friends.
If you sign up to Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com using Facebook/Google/PayPal/Amazon, your Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com account will be connected automatically to your Facebook/Google/PayPal/Amazon account, and information regarding your activity on Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com, specifically anything that you post on Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com and any new favorites, will be shared with Facebook/Google/PayPal/Amazon and will be published in your timeline and your Facebook friends’ news feeds. If you do not wish to share your Facebook/Google/PayPal/Amazon activity with your friends, you can control this from the Settings page on the Website – for more information, see the Choice and Control section below. If you signed up using Facebook/Google/PayPal/Amazon by mistake, you can delete your account from the Account page within your Settings at any time, or you can contact us via our Help Center
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you. The personal information we collect may include your name, title, email address, company name, phone number, and region. The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used for the operation and improvement of the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information collected on this Site will be used to operate the Site and to provide the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. In support of these uses, Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com may use personal information to provide you with more effective customer service, to improve the Site and any related products or services, and to make the Site easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing the Site to your particular preference or interests. We may use your personal information to provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using, including critical updates and notifications. Additionally, with your permission, we may send you information about other Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com products and services, and/or share information with Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com partners so they may send you information about their products and services. Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com occasionally hires other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as Web site hosting, packaging, mailing and delivering prices, answering customer questions about products and services, and sending information about our products, special offers, and other new services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose. Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com and our family of Web sites; or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com employees or agents, users of Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com products or services, or members of the public. Personal information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in Germany or any other country in which Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using the Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.K & U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
Control of Your Personal Information
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on the Site will not be shared outside of Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com family and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission. Please be aware that this privacy statement and any choices you make on the Site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com in the context of other, separately operated, Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com products or services.
Access to Your Personal Information
Customer information is collected by Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com and it is stored at the Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com offices. You can review and edit the personal information you provided at this Site by sending a e-mail to: [email protected]
Security of Your Personal Information
Tigerbalm-Baumetigre.com is committed to protect the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
We may occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this privacy statement, we will notify you either by placing a prominent notice on the home page of our web site or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Links To Other Web Sites
Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information for various other goods and services. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Terms and Conditions / Customer Information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Sunisa Sookdee) on the website tigerbalm-baumetigre.com. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any of your own terms used by you is contradicted.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can be attributed to neither his commercial nor his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, in the course of entering into a legal transaction, is exercising its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the setting of the respective product on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract for the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for sale are stored in the “shopping cart”. Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the “shopping basket” and make changes there at any time.
After opening the “Cashier” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be shown on the order summary page.
Insofar as you use an instant payment system (eg PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, bank transfer) as payment method, you will either be directed to the order summary page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If the forwarding to the respective instant payment system takes place, you make the appropriate selection or input of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before submitting the order, you have the opportunity to review all information here again, to change (also via the function “back” of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order via the button “order with payment” you declare legally binding the acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract comes about.
(4) Your inquiries for the preparation of an offer are not binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in writing (for example by e-mail), which you can accept within 7 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You therefore have to ensure that the e-mail address you provide us with is correct, that the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Individually designed goods
(1) You provide us with the information, texts or files required for the individual design of the goods via the online ordering system or by e-mail at the latest immediately after the conclusion of the contract. Our possible specifications for file formats must be observed.
(2) You agree not to transmit any data whose content violates the rights of third parties (in particular copyrights, naming rights, trademark rights) or violates existing laws. You expressly release us from all claims of third parties asserted in this context. This also concerns the costs of the legal representation required in this context.
(3) We do not check the transmitted data for accuracy and assume no liability for errors.
(4) Insofar as we create texts, images, graphics and designs for you in the context of individual design, they are subject to copyright.
Without our express consent, the use, reproduction or modification of individual parts or complete contents is not permitted.
Unless otherwise agreed, we transfer to you an unlimited right to use the copyrighted works created for you. You are expressly prohibited from making the protected works or parts thereof available to any third party privately or commercially.
The transfer of the right of use is subject to the condition precedent of the full payment of the agreed purchase price.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following applies in addition:
a) We reserve the title to the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you already assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that accrue to you from the resale, we accept the assignment. They are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not properly meet your payment obligations, however, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In the case of combination and mixing of the reserved goods, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights exist.
(2) Insofar as you are an entrepreneur, contrary to para. 1:
a) The quality of the goods is only our own information and the product description of the manufacturer as agreed, but not other advertising, public promises and statements of the manufacturer.
b) You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days from receipt of the goods in text form (e-mail, for example), the deadline is sufficient. This also applies to later discovered hidden defects from discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to examine and to give notice of defects, the assertion of the warranty claims is excluded.
c) In the case of defects, we provide warranty at our discretion by repair or replacement. If the defect elimination fails, you can request a reduction or withdraw from the contract at your discretion. The elimination of defects shall be deemed to have failed after a second unsuccessful attempt, unless the nature of the item or the defect or the other circumstances indicate otherwise. In the case of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the shipment does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
d) The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods. The shortened warranty period shall not apply to culpably caused damages caused by injury to life, limb or health and grossly negligent or intentionally caused damages or malice, as well as to recourse claims according to §§ 478, 479 BGB.
§ 6 Liability
(1) We are fully liable for damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we are liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, assumption of warranty for the nature of the object of purchase and in all other legally regulated cases.
(2) The liability for defects within the scope of the legal warranty is governed by the corresponding provision in our Customer Information (Part II) and General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
(3) If material contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence shall be limited to the contractually typical, foreseeable damage. Significant contractual obligations are essential obligations that arise from the nature of the contract and whose breach would jeopardize the achievement of the purpose of the contract and obligations that the contract imposes on us according to its content for the purpose of the contract, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible and whose compliance you can regularly trust.
(4) Liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded in the case of breach of insignificant contractual obligations.
(5) Data communication over the Internet can not be guaranteed error-free and / or available at all times according to the current state of the art. We are not liable for the continuous or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information about the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps to conclude the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are made in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete contract text will not be saved by us. Before submitting the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the browser’s print function. Once the order has been received by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you by e-mail.
3.3. In the case of requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print or electronically secure.
4. Essential features of the product or service
The essential features of the product and / or service can be found in the respective offer.
5. Prices and Payment Methods
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs are total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The resulting shipping costs are included in the purchase price. They can be called up via an appropriately designated button on our website or in the respective offer, will be shown separately in the course of the order process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless the free shipping delivery is promised.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment entitlements under the contract are immediately due for payment.
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date and any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2. Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold during shipment will only be transferred to you upon transfer of the goods, irrespective of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not designated by the entrepreneur or any other person designated to carry out the shipment.
Are you an entrepreneur, the delivery and shipment takes place at your risk.
7. Legal Liability Right
7.1. The liability for defects for our goods is governed by the regulation “Warranty” in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
7.2. As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage in transit and to notify us and the freight forwarder of complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this does not affect your statutory warranty claims.